This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide us with, will be processed by us or our delivery partners.
Any information you provide will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You won’t receive unsolicited telephone calls or mail from us or any third parties as a result of personal data being provided to us. Your information will only be used for quality, training and evaluation purposes, to help us monitor and improve the Beautiful Schools website, or to provide services you have requested (such as information or a telephone call or face-to-face appointment). By using the Beautiful Schools website and submitting your information to us, you agree to us using your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Please notify us by email to [email protected] if you have provided us with personal information and you do not wish it to be used as described below, or you wish to see which information we hold about you as a result of your contact with us.
Beautiful Schools is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you request us to contact you, or when you request to receive information from us, we may ask you for your name, job title, business name and address, telephone numbers, postal address and email contact details, preferences and interests, or other information relevant to customer surveys or offers.
- We will only use your personal information to respond to your enquiry, to send information to you as requested, to send you goods and services purchased via the website, send you general commercial communications including statements and invoices to you, to collect payment from you, to deal with complaints made by you, to administer the website, and to update you about our new products and services (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We strive to protect your personal information after we’ve received it, however you acknowledge that the privacy of your communications and personal information can never be completely guaranteed when it is being transmitted.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at [email protected].
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We may use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on the website. We may use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We may use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- This website has links to other websites. Beautiful Schools is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at [email protected].